The Dolphinaris Foundation consists of three different units, each supporting one of our causes.
- Education: to teach children and young adults about dolphins in a fun and interactive way, often difficult in classrooms.
- Research: Collaborate with universities to push dolphin research further.
- Conservation: Use our knowledge to help preserve the natural environment for dolphins.
We started the Dolphinaris Foundation for three reasons.
- Create awareness for dolphins and ocean health among our youngest minds.
- Unite accomplished minds in order to perform research that will improve the health of dolphins.
- Form a better environment for dolphins to live in.
Dolphinaris understands it is in a unique position to cause real change in the world. Our commitment to dolphins extends beyond the walls of our dolphinarium. We want to inspire a generation of thinkers who are motivated to reverse our planet’s trend of pollution, specifically in the oceans. We want to see a cleaner, restored ocean with flourishing marine life. We know it’s not an easy goal. But we’re making strides every day.